At TCC & Associates we consider Engineering to be an Art, whereby refined human judgment becomes a tool to craft solutions, instead of the current over-reliance on the unpredictable results of software.
- It is our commitment to seek alternative solutions to jurisdictional encumbrances to offer the best value to our client.
- It is our pledge to maintain that rare high standards lacking in today’s computer-aided deliverables by being meticulous in presentation and thorough in detail while executing plans and reports.
- Our main office is located in Portland, Oregon and we also maintain an office in Vancouver, Washington.
Our versatile staff is accessible and responsive to short notice on-call projects. Builders and developers have recognized our unique responsiveness and expertise in providing solutions to pressing construction problems.
The principals of TCC & Associates have experience in both the public and private sectors and thus bring unique insight in proposing design solutions that easily meet approval. The principals are also directly engaged in the daily execution of all aspects of a project. We are a small company with a staff of diverse background and interesting experience.
- Edmund Tawiah, PE, Principal Engineer
- Huyuh Tran, PE, Project Engineer
- Billy Chin, Principal/Project Manager
- Kelly Doherty, PLS, Land Surveyor
- Paul Sedoruk, AIA, Architect, Planner
- Art Duhon, Engineering Technician
- Charlie Chan, Engineering Technician
- Miho Uzunoe, Office Assistant
Join our small diverse professional staff whose innovative and diligent working methods make our working environment cordial and welcoming. Currently there are no job openings. We normally recruit registered engineers, design technicians, survey technicians and office managers.
“Thanks for getting us the permits and approvals per such difficult condition”
Garner Moody, President
Lloyd Development, Portland, OR